Sunday, May 25, 2008

Everything

God in my living
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping

Sometimes we all get the feeling that we cannot seem to find God. Dry spells spiritually, you pray and never seem to find God. Some sort of unfortunate thing happens and we just feel that God has left us to fend for ourselves.

Sometimes we spend too long looking all around us for God, you go to church expecting to find God there, you go to conferences, worship, looking for some signs of God. We sometimes look every where, other than the place closest to our hearts.

... The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is, ' because the kingdom of God is within you...

Luke 17 : 20-21
Christ in me
Christ in me
Christ in me
The hope of glory
You're my Everything

0 comments: